Proportional.

Posted on: Thursday, 17 May 2012

MBFWADay4GirlCanShoot
Zara coat, Witchery dress, Zomp heels, Karen Walker "Number One" sunglasses, Alexander Wang "Rafael" bag


My final outfit from the fashion week that was. I enjoy playing with proportions with my
 outer- and inner-wear if you had yet to notice. It's a great way to add interest to outfits that
 are otherwise entirely ordinary, like this head-to-toe black and white ensemble for instance. 
The lesson? When in doubt, throw something long over something short as per my last post, 
or vice-versa as per above. Any outfits built on basics can be made more interesting this 
way I feel. Meanwhile, I am (finally) launching a pretty sweet giveaway tomorrow. I so 
wish I could keep what I have for you for myself, but if I must give it away I'm glad it 
will be to one of you lovely individuals. Stay tuned...


Image c/o The Girl Can Shoot




Follow me on Bloglovin' / Twitter

10 comments:

  1. lovely minimal outfit!i adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all your fashion week outfits! and your Alexandra Wang bag. Gorgeous!

    hunterandcollector.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photo and perfect minimal outfit! LOVE your style Kaitlyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. there's so much to love about this shot.
    the background and your outfit being two of those! x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. something really different about that dress's cutting. very striking and catchy indeed. looking darl Kaity :)

    xx
    Catherine.

    Style Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous photo. Really like your bag too, and the classic colour scheme :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter and I ordered a dress from Doll House which was to be custom made. I placed the order on a Monday and was surprised to get a phone call the following Monday to say the dress had arrived it only took eight 8 days. I took the dress home and when I put the dress on my daughter, I realized that had just altered the dress (in store) and found pins still in the side seams. I was so disgusted with their lie when confronted they would not talk to me or acknowledge what they had done. To all you mum’s out there DON’T BUY FROM DOLL HOUSE.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!

modern legacy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger