Folded.

Posted on: Tuesday, 15 January 2013

IMG_0845_zpsd2ef0d33 IMG_0704_zpscb1eab27 IMG_0612_zps666b70e1-1_zps34a10842
IMG_0747_zps9e45cb78
MINKPINK top (old), Nicholas pants via Green With Envy, Zimmermann leather clutch, Le Specs 'Runaway' sunglassesATP 'Yolanda' sandals 
(almost identical here)


Continuing my obsessive purchasing of pants, pants and more pants with these
 winners from killer Australian label Nicholas. I snapped these up for close to 
80% off or something equally ridiculous from the Green With Envy sale when 
I was in Melbourne. The folded pleat detailing on the front brings what would 
otherwise be your standard slouchy boyfriend pant into more elegant territory, 
which is always a bonus in versatility terms. I made them weekend-worthy 
here with my usual tank and sandal combo, though I feel they seriously need 
to be paired with the Camilla and Marc shirt from my last post and some 
neutral or brightly coloured sandals for a super-sleek all-white extravaganza. 
It shall happen, I promise you. 


Follow me on Bloglovin' / Twitter / Instagram

21 comments:

  1. the pants are definitely a great catch; i found myself staring at the front pleat for a while (in a non creepy way...). definitely envisioning the cool all-white ensemble on you as well.

    annie // WEMAKEPLANS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Perfect pair of pants!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the minimalistic yet cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously, nobody does monochrome as well as you!

    x karen
    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pants, black and white perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pleating detail on the pants is pulled off incredibly and the fit is just perfect on you. Sweet that you got them at a steal too.

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG ONCE AGAIN BEAUTIFUL!
    Love love love love it!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com
    Ps: I just started a running blog with my best friend. If you’re thinking about starting to run, may I invite you to our blog? www.chicksrunningonkicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those pants!

    http://nathaliexn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are gorgeous! they would indeed look amazing with a white shirt. love those minkpink tanks, they're ridiculously versatile x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look , simple but stylish!

    www.facebook.com/GloriaAgostina

    www.gloria-agostina.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love the outfit!
    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing look. Those pants are fantastic, love the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the black and white. The fold detail on the pants is amazing. In love with this look!

    Christie x

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pants are so cute, love the outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just have to say that you are truly amazing and inspire me so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!

modern legacy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger